How you can support us
Donate via the Charities Trust website. If you can, Gift Aid your donation so we can claim an extra 25% from the taxman at no cost to you!
Register your support at Easy Fundraising and raise money when you shop online at thousands of well-known retailers – Ebay, Amazon, Argos and many more . Whenever you buy something, the retailer makes a donation to the Trust. Register here
Use Easy Search as your search engine and they’ll donate half a penny for every search you make. Might not seem much, but every half penny counts. Register here and maybe make it your home page or use it to get to your Facebook or Email login page.
Each Festival is supported by individuals, clubs, societies and companies who give their time, services or money to make sure we can provide some great opportunities each year.
Our thanks to:
- The people of Mersea – who support us every year!
- Our hard working committee and volunteers
- Rotary Club of Mersea Island
- Coast Digital
- The Brennan Group
- Waldegraves Leisure Park
- Brightlingsea Harbour Master
- SkiAbility Watersports
- South Eastern Working Newfoundlands
- Essex Schools Library Service
- Ivy Farm, East Mersea
- Mersea Island Scaffolding Services
- Walton on the Naze Judo Club
- Henry de Gray Lodge, Thurrock
- Crafty Drama at ECL Ltd
- Colchester United Football Club
- Ranelagh Lodge No.834
- Native Promotions
- Demon Wheelers